I want to apologize that the call went down on Periscope the LG4 can only handle about 30 minutes and it overheated so we lost you. I also want to apologize that we did not get the Google Hangout audio working once we began the broadcast. His audio worked fine before we went to the “Start Broadcast” mode.
Gene was able to join us audio and all once he called in from both his phone and used his PC at the same time.
The Domaining Video Interview was cut short because the HOA was having huge technical difficulties. Someone in the audience started the new call back up and we were not able to save an entire recording of the video…
I Guess That’s WHY It Pays To Tune In LIVE!! For the Latest Episodes and To Watch Live Visit: PlanetXEO.com/LIVE
My Deepest Apologies…
I want to thank you all for your patience
and I want you to know that I appreciate
that you were able to stick around and
get us up on a new call in no time flat.
I tried to leave you great notes below so that you can get started!!
Have fun domaining for profits… Buy The Course Now at: DomainsToCash.com
Despite the technical difficulties here is another VERY SPECIAL partial periscope clip of Better Marketing Mondays:
Show Notes: Domaining Your Way To Profits with Gene Pimentel
Your Ability To Find The Buyer Is Key To Determining If There Is A Market and Who.
Buy only .com URLs with Local context, i.e.:
DON’T Register .net or .org
Don’t register more than 2-3 at a time, with a limit of no more than 12-13 and keep the focus solely on making the contacts and communication to continue selling those first.
Find a local market with competition for the profession and research what companies might like to buy the domain, gather that list of prospects and then decide if you are going to pull the trigger for registering the domain name.
5 Action Steps To Add Value To The Domain & Your Situation
When a website is ranked highly in Google that is valuable to the business owner, you can make a nice lease profit from this.
Step 1: Register a good domain name applicable to a local business and find a good local domain name.
Step 2: Build a simple website on the registered domain name.
Step 3: List the website on Sedo.com and Afternic.com.
Step 4: Use some YouTube videos to add value to the site for each page of content that you create for it.
Step 5: Use the basic optimization and SEO techniques that we taught in the Google SEO Training Series for WordPress to get your new web property to rank on the first page of the best search engines.
Keep in mind that Domain Leasing is a different approach then buying domain names to sell. Businesses in the local area competing with like businesses around them (no matter the size of the community) cannot do as good a job as you can to market their website online (in most cases) because they often have no access to the training that you have here on this post!
– Businesses will pay $200 per month to get those leads
– Rank properties (meaning domain names) and if they are profitable you may opt not to sell them and generate an income that is recurring because you own and maintain the website or web property. Just realize whether you lease or sell it still comes down to the “peak their interest” approach to contact the prospective buyers/leasee and it would be the same buyer that likely wants to be leasing leads.
Who are they? They are the business owner and they are very busy. They have little time for emails. Peak their interest in a brief email and don’t tell them too much upfront.
5 Steps To Selling Domain Names
1. Find The Market.
2. Are there several competing businesses in the local business niche.
Great Niche Ideas To Explore:
– Niches among Lawyers or Attorneys
– Construction or Contractors & Specific Types of Contractors
– Anything with heavy local competition where you can easily reach the small business owner
3. Use Sedo.com for listing your site to sell, it adds credibility. Also list your websites on Afternic.com.
4. Contact the companies locally that would prospectively buy the domain, and also let them know you are offering their competitors: Make the initial contact the “curiosity builder” message don’t tell them too much.
5. Escrow.com will manage the payments for you securely.
For more tips from The Master of Domaining – Gene Pimentel, visit: DomainsToCash.com
Right Now You Can Get All 3 Of Gene Pimentel’s Top Selling Courses for Less Than The Price of One! Buy It Now